But some data is available to all, so take a peek!Return to Contents Page
28th October 2020 17:57:27PM
17. Timings: Summary list of all keys for the Quickest, Least Quickest and Average time taken to press the next correct key. Overall all languages combined and by individual language in Alphabetical order
18. Timings: Summary list of all keys for the Quickest, Least Quickest and Average time taken to press the next correct key. Overall all languages combined and by individual language in order of Best Time to Next Correct Key
We have two Typing Testers:
1. One Minute Typing Tester
2. Full Typing Tester
Each test is characterised by having six tests in each of the available Better Skills, Better Life (BSBL) languages, currently fourteen. If you are a Subscriber you can add up to six additional tests of your own in each of those languages to each Typing Tester through the interface in your User Account. When you complete any test, or even when you abandon a test, you will receive analytical e-mails - the 100+, 200+ and 300+ Reports which analyse your typing performance and recommend exercise to help you improve, according to your level of engagement with BSBL.
The One Minute Typing Tester is, as the name suggests, a way of testing your speed and accuracy in one minute, although sometimes due to Internet lag this time is sometimes exceeded but the algorithm which calculates your performance will take this into account.
The Full Typing Tester is more challenging in that the individual tests contain more text and a wider range of characters.
We record every keypress that is made and from that database we create detailed analytical tables. The tables which we show in this part of the Analytics section contain analyses of all of the keypresses made in our Typing Testers to date, up to the time of you entering the relevant Analytics page. The exception to this is for the Timings Analyses which show only the Timings during the GMT period midnight to midnight. This distinction is made because of the load placed on our servers in calculating and presenting the data in a timely fashion. We hope that can make the Timings data truly cumulative sometime soon but for the moment this unique data is restricted to that rolling 24 hour GMT period.
Please enjoy browsing through the Typing Tester data. The Typing Testers are free to use, and always will be. If you Register you will receive a free 100+ Analytical Report e-mail along with a Cumulative Report each time you complete or abandon a test. When you take out a one month subscription to use our Typing and Language Tutorials for $4.99 or $7.99 (plus applicable taxes) you will receive the Premium 200+ Analytical Report and Cumulative Report. If you take out a one month top level subscription at $9.99 (plus tax) then in addition to the 200+ Reports you receive the 300+ Timings Analysis Report too. Click here to Purchase
Our Analytics cover all aspects of keyboard use and we provide public access to some elements of our analysed data. We provide further access to additional pages of the Analytics section of our website according to whether you are a Registered User or according to your Subscription. It's easy to take the next step to see more Analytics, all you have to do is to Register for free - click here.
When you Register you'll also:
1. Have access to your User Account receive which allows you to control how we interact with you by e-mail and store your E-mailed Reports. If you subscribe you can upload your own Typing Test texts (up to six tests in each available BSBL languages).
2. You'll receive our 100+ Analytical Report and Cumulative Report E-mails which analyse your typing after each Typing Tester test you do.
3. Receive Session E-mails each time you try our typing and language training products
4. Receive Daily Report e-mails which summarise your typing training for each of the first six days that you practice typing in any product/language combination.
5. Receive Weekly Report E-mails for four weeks for each product/language combinatio.
6. Receive an End of Subscription Period Report after one calendar month for each product/language combination.
Users who Subscribe, and depending on your level of Subscription, have access to even more pages of Analytics and will receive the Premium 200+ or 300+ Extra Premium Analytical Report and Cumulative e-mails , plus access to the full Typing and Language Tutorials, click here.